The Mediterranean style décor is the most popular architectural and interior style décor that offers luxury and comfort to the bedroom. Mediterranean style décor is most often termed as Spanish style influences Moroccan bright colors over the walls and floors. With a great combination of rustic furniture, aqua blue and earthy color scheme Mediterranean décor have high influence in the current time too.
But with a period the Mediterranean style décor devolved and grown in the regions of Greece, Italy, and Spain and has their influences in terms of color, furniture style and aesthetic well combined with the modern, traditional and contemporary architectural elements give rise to luxury and comfort style in interior decor. And, today we have here with best décor tips that will help to boost Mediterranean style décor of your bedroom.
Idea Of Mediterranean Style Décor
Having thought of the overall style in a bedroom it has its sub-styles. One can choose a Spanish color scheme with aqua and turquoise blue with lots of white color in it. Similarly, Italian furniture style with the rustic tone, ceiling topped in cathedral style installed with crystal chandelier providing a warm vibe & dreamy ambiance to the bedroom just like the old charm of Tuscany.
Major Elements Of Mediterranean Style Décor
Warm visuals with plastered walls make them an ideal choice for the bedroom. The texture of the walls plays a great role in shaping your Mediterranean bedroom. To boost lavish and eye-catchy rustic look you can use the warm color scheme, natural elements, wooden furniture and royal textiles like silk to boost the luxury look of the sleeping nest. Yes! With a hint of turquoise shade, you can just attract everyone’s attention.
Hand-painted tiles have almost been equally important and popular in the styles of Mediterranean decor. Therefore, installing colorful mosaic tiles will surely lift the stunning look of the floors. Additionally, Moroccan style rug can be the gorgeous fabric to enhance the traditional royal look of the entire space.
Traditional Charm Of Rustic Elements
- Keeping old rustic elements, vintage wooden furniture, and iron worked elements will add up the true magic of Mediterranean style décor in your bedroom space.
- To boost the elegancy of the dreamy bedroom you can install contemporary styled elements to get modernized Mediterranean style décor goals.
- With a fusion of modern furniture, rustic wooden tone and antique decor will surely lift the divine look of your bedroom space.
Contemporary Style Reinvention:
- With some classic and antique styled décor goodies, you put magic in your bedroom to get true vibes of Mediterranean style décor. You can try adding modernized elements too, that will help to mix and match the contemporary style look of the entire space.
- As an example of mixed-use of ornate four-poster bed and table looks lovely when combined with the modern table lamp with blending window treatments.
- With the use of various off white& blue theme, you can give a refreshing Ambience feel to the bedroom area.
Natural Earthy Décor Tips
For increasing natural Mediterranean style décor of the space, you can play with vibrant and audacious splashes of coral, terracotta, rich yellow, and fresh color scheme. Want to have dreams of eye-catchy sunset? Then, you can say yes to a coastal orange color scheme and earthy toned décor elements. This popular Idea Mediterranean style interior offers you a pristine look of your spaces. Sunset color scheme is the most famous color scheme that you can try out to boost the Mediterranean style décor.
Mediterranean decor style offers you a rich combination of traditional decoration that will improve the beauty of spaces. Being the hottest décor style, now you can also turn your bedroom space into dreamy rustic Mediterranean styled space for resting.